Release 12- Year IV August 2022
- Sevilla FC visits India to boost its internationalisation strategy and brand presence A Sevilla FC delegation led by Club President José Castro, General Director José María Cruz and Business General Director Jorge Paradela recently visited the Indian city of Bengaluru to consolidate its brand presence in the country.
- Gilco Global, Specialists In The Field Of Mobility Solutions For Countless Applications
Gilco Global was founded in 2014 by Aman Moudgil and Gaurav Moudgil through a collaboration with ORONA S. Co-op, a renowned Spanish elevator group. Along with prior experience in construction, Gaurav and Aman have specialization in Engineering Design & Construction Project Management.
- Amadeus signs pact with Air India for providing passenger service system
Travel technology company Amadeus will provide passenger service system to Tatas-owned Air India as the airline works on ways to improve operational efficiency as well as customer experience.
- Ayesa buys Ibermática from ProA Capital and studies new acquisitions
Ayesa, the Andalusian technology and engineering services provider, has reached an agreement to purchase 100% of Ibermática with ProA Capital and other minority shareholders, including ONCE and Kutxabank, in an operation that provides for the Basque technology company to maintain its current headquarters in the Basque Country. Ayesa has not made public the amount of the operation.
- Proposed merger between Armaguard and Prosegur Australia
Armaguard has announced that they have made an agreement with Prosegur Australia to merge with Armaguard, subject to regulatory approvals, including by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC).
- ACCIONA Energía’s Tuppadahalli Wind Farm awarded as “Best Performing Wind Farm” for the year 2021-22 The Indian Wind Power Association (IWPA) awarded ACCIONA Energía’s Tuppadahalli Wind Farm as “Best Performing Wind Farm” for the year 2021-22, in the category above 2 MW. Praveen Nair, BOP Manager, received the award at the ceremony held in Coimbatore on July 14.
- The inauguration of the new Deoleo headquarters in Mumbai
Mrs. Vanesa Alvarez , Economic and Commercial Counsellor attended the inauguration of the new Deoleo headquarters in Mumbai, in Andheri East
- Figaro, India’s favourite olive oil, enters into a baby care product (DEOLEO)
Deoleo legacy brand, Figaro, one of India’s most beloved brands, celebrates the announcement of its entry into a new product category, baby skin care with a launch of Figaro Baby.
- KMAFICS India Blood Donation Drive
To honour the memory of its founder director Late Shri Promilla Khullar, KMAFICS India along with its group companies hosted a Blood Donation Drive on 10th August 2022 at the SMMLKDS Aji Ajoba Seva Kendra, Pune in association with Shri Madan Mohan Lal Khullar Dharmarth Sanstha (SMMLKDS), Rotary Club of Koregaon Park, Rotary Club of Poona, Rotary Club of Chakan, Sassoon Hospital and Gram Panchayat, Nighoje.
- Fagor Automation opens a new office and technology center in Bangalore, India
Fagor Automation was established in India in 2007, although its presence dates back to the 1990s when the work was carried out through local distributors. Since then, it has worked very closely with all customers, providing them with all possible automation and digitization solutions.
- “Focus On 3Ts – Trade, Tourism, Technology”: PM Modi At Big NITI Aayog Meeting
- Five fundamental rights that shaped India
- Improving Awareness of Financial Fraud Among Indian Consumers
- NXP India launches WIT Program to strengthen the presence women in semiconductor industry
- 5G is here in India, but how much will you be paying for it?
- Big boost for employment in Spain’s tourism industry
- New Spanish law aims to tackle food waste: ‘Number one priority’
- The European Commission buys COVID vaccine from Spain’s HIPRA
- Spain’s unemployment rate drops due to tourism recovery and permanent hirings
- Spain has used less power since ordering energy saving – Teresa Ribera, Energy and Environment Minister
Government India/Spain – New notifications
- Government Tenders
- US demand to lift India’s lab-made diamond exports to $8 billion
- Digital India Corporation is currently inviting applications for “Application Developer”
- CCPA Guidelines- An effort to regulate misleading advertisements. — Publication & News (acuitylaw.co.in)
- Temporary relaxations for external commercial borrowings-RBI update — Publication & News (acuitylaw.co.in)
- Neighbouring countries investments: MCA stipulates security clearance for foreign director appointments
- Change In Take-Home Salary and Working Hours from New Wage Code, Check Details
- Spain Tenders
- Spanish President expected to visit India later this year, as ties between India, Spain improve steadily
- Spain announces windfall tax on energy, finance firms to ease inflation pinch
- Spain passes bill to help legalise foreign workers, regulate hospitality & farming sectors
- Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs hosts event for diplomatic corps to present Malaga’s Expo 2027 candidacy
- Spain to propose to EU a cap on carbon emission permit prices, PM says
Past & Next Events
- Business Breakfast -ISCC organised the BB on the topic “How India – Spain economic partnership can catalyst the five trillion-dollar vision of India” 13th May’22 at Economic & Commercial Office of Spanish Embassy in Delhi.
- Cocktail & Dinner – ISCC celebrated a cocktail and dinner on 19th May’2022, at Bangalore Club in Bangalore.
- Event – ISCC extended the invitation from LaLiga to meet for the Finals Of E-LaLiga Trophy & Season End Party at Raasta, Green Park, Delhi on 22nd May’22.
- Event – ISCC shared an extended invitation of Summer Networking Cocktail at Khubani Delhi in Andaz Aerocity for a networking evening organised by Indo French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IFCCI) on 09th June’22
- Event – ISCC shared Europe Day Celebration invitation by The Council of EU Chambers of Commerce in India, which was held on 10th June’22 at The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai.
- Cocktail & Dinner – Cocktail Dinner Event at The Leela Palace in Bangalore organised by Sevilla FC & LaLiga Group in association with ISCC was held on 10th June’22 at 08:00 PM at Leela Palace in Bangalore.
- Tender Notice – ISCC shared the business proposal tender between India & Spain shared by the Embassy of Spain in New Delhi for 9th Multisectoral call for Technological Cooperation between Spain and India.
- EBRI Meeting -Embassy of Spain in Delhi has organised a session of European Business Representation in India (EBRI) on 13th July’22, where ISCC participated and explained the role that ISCC will play in the EBRI as an important part of it.
- Event – ISCC shared an invite from The Council of EU Chambers of Commerce in India (EU Chambers) participated at the “13th Edition of Western India’s Largest Pharma & Lab Expo” from 5th to 7th August’22 in Gujarat.
- Event – ISCC is pleased to share invite from The Council of EU Chambers of Commerce in India organizing a Panel Discussion on “Transition towards Clean Energy and Digitalization” at Taj Coromandel, Chennai on 24th August’22.
- Event – ISCC is pleased to share invite from Park+ & EoDB for an event on “Carbon se Azadi” at Gandhi Charkha Museum, New Delhi on 26th August’22.
- Business Breakfast – ISCC to organise Business Breakfast event to be held on 23rd September 2022 at 9:00 AM.
- Quarterly Meeting – ISCC quarterly meeting to be held on 23rd September 2022 at 11:00 AM.
- Cocktail & Dinner – ISCC organizing a cocktail and dinner in sponsorship of Axperia Ventures to be held on 28th September’22.
The Indo-Spanish Chamber of Commerce is a private, non-profit organization where Spanish and Indian business firms exchange knowledge and experience on how best to confront the challenges of operating in India. Working together, the Chamber helps its members to connect their business with other businesses and with opportunities. Endorsed by the Spanish Government, the Chamber enhances economic ties between Spain and India.