Release 11- Year IV May 2022
- Herba Ricemills and Ebro India at Gulfoods.
Herba Rice Mill and Ebro India jointly exhibited at the worlds largest International Food Exhibition, Gulfood event in Dubai World Trade Centre. Gulfoods is where the world comes together to celebrate food and beverages, to connect, create and change.
- HCL provides comprehensive services across all industry verticals
Adolfo Calviño Asensio, Country Head for Spain and Portugal at HCL Technologies. Adolfo, who has held this position for four months but has a long history in the ICT sector, presents the company, its expansion objectives in Spain and Portugal and some keys to the digital transformation of businesses in the coming years.
- CaixaBank consolidates its business in Southeast and Central Asia on the tenth anniversary of its representative offices in India and Singapore
CaixaBank celebrates its tenth anniversary of opening its offices in India and Singapore by consolidating its business in Southeast and Central Asia with market shares above 30% in import and export documentary letters of credit and in guarantees managed between Spain and the region, comprising 16 countries.
- Prosegur Cash consolidated net profit grows 108.6% to 33 million euros
Prosegur Cash reported sales worth 1,519 million euros in 2021, a 0.7% year-on-year increase. The company maintained the recovery trend started in previous quarters. The improvement in revenue quarter after quarter shows a strong increase in turnover in the last quarter of the year with an increase of 18.7% compared to the previous one.
- Corporate Tax Payment Online – State Tax, Direct & Indirect Tax in India | ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank pleased to announce its integration with the Indian Customs Electronic Gateway (Icegate Portal), for custom duty payments. This facility enables millions of ICICI Bank customers to conveniently pay customs duty digitally through the ICEGATE website.
- Special offers for ISCC members Roseate Hotels & Resorts, a collection of uber luxury hotels presents an array of exclusive offers and privileges for members of the Indo- Spanish Chamber of Commerce.
- PM Modi Mentions “Developments In Europe”, Presses For Regional Security
- MSMEs seek uniform rate of interest, collateral-free loans
- Indians Splurge On Business Class, 5-Star Hotels As Covid Curbs Ease
- Here’s what will happen if your PAN is not linked to Aadhaar by March 31
- Suzuki To Invest Rs. 104.4 Billion In India To Manufacture EVs, Batteries
- Putting an end to India’s oxygen crises
- Women building a sustainable future: India’s rural energy pioneers
- Spain unveils $17.5bn economic plan to ease effect of Ukraine war
- March inflation hits 9.8 percent in Spain
- Spain scrambles to stem storm over gas with supplier Algeria
- Updated Entry requirements in Spain for travelers coming from India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives and Bhutan for tourism/business purposes.
- The success of Covid-19 vaccines against omicron: Vaccinated up to five times less likely to be hospitalized
- ARCO Madrid brings together 185 galleries for Spain’s largest art fair
- Spain to increase minimum wage to €1,000
Government India/Spain – New notifications
- Government Tenders
- RBI issues guidelines for extended interest equalisation scheme for export credit
- Interest subsidy scheme for exporters extended till March 2024: RBI
- European Union to fund urban infrastructure programme for Indian cities
- India GDP News Updates: Q3 GDP expands at 5.4%, govt revises FY22 GDP growth estimate to 8.9% from 9.2% earlier
- INDIA’S MERCHANDISE TRADE: Preliminary Data for February 2022
Past & Next Events
- Webinar – ISCC was part of Fedecom General Assembly held on 24th Nov’21.
- EU Meeting – ISCC participated in 2nd Governing Body of EU Chambers held on 30th Nov’21.
- Webinar – ISCC attended a webinar on “Intellectual property in India – business opportunities and challenges faced by Spanish SMEs 2021” in collaboration of ICEX with Economic Commercial offices of Spain in India held on 13th Dec’22.
- Event – ISCC in collaboration with the European Business and Technology Centre (EBTC) & European Lightweight Cluster Alliance (ELCA) has organized a Digital Mission for ELCA at the European Business and Technology Centre (EBTC).
- Webinar – ISCC organized a Webinar on ‘Union Budget 2022-23 (India) with DMD Company was held on 22nd Feb’22.
- Event -ISCC joined for dinner organized by European Business and Technology Centre (EBTC) with Mr. Baldev Singh, IAS, Additional Chief Secretary (Industry) of Maharashtra held on 25th Feb’22
- Webinar – ISCC participated in the webinar of Madrid Chamber of Commerce Conference on the topic of Indian market, as one of the most important economies in the world held on 02nd Mar’22.
- Quarterly Meeting – ISCC quarterly meeting was held on 25th March 2022.
- Cocktail & Dinner – ISCC organizing a cocktail and dinner in Mumbai, on 31st March 2022.
- Business Breakfast – ISCC to organise BB in Delhi on 13th May 2022.
- Webinar – ISCC participated in the webinar of Fifth Governing Board Body of EU Chambers Meeting held on 17th May 2022
- Cocktail & Dinner – ISCC organizing a cocktail and dinner in Bangalore, on 19th May’ 2022.
The Indo-Spanish Chamber of Commerce is a private, non-profit organization where Spanish and Indian business firms exchange knowledge and experience on how best to confront the challenges of operating in India. Working together, the Chamber helps its members to connect their business with other businesses and with opportunities. Endorsed by the Spanish Government, the Chamber enhances economic ties between Spain and India.