- GILCO GLOBAL: Market Leader In The Mobility Solutions Industry Gilco Global, an Indian arm of European elevator major Orona Group, has taken over the market in big time. It specializes in the field of mobility solutions for a variety of applications including elevators, escalators, moving walks, etc. and solutions for the aviation sector including automatic baggage handling system, gate seating, and specialized equipment for ground handling.
- Control your travel spend post Covid-19 Birdres offers an advanced and cost effective online Corporate Self Booking Tool (SBT), a web based solution with tools to control the travel cost of corporates .
- What’s new at Roseate Hotels & Resorts, Bird Group The Roseate Ganges introduces luxury drivecation packages from Delhi to Rishikesh with an exclusive 10% off for ISCC members.
- GI Group India Response to COVID-19 Gi Group, The Adecco Group, Randstad and ManpowerGroup, the Indian operations of four leading global HR services companies have released the `Safely Back To Work’ – Best Practices Handbook. It is a comprehensive compilation of health and safety protocols that will enable businesses and workers to safely return to the physical workplace when the time is right. The report currently covers four sectors – Manufacturing, Infrastructure, IT/ITES and Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences.
- Catenon: Global in-house centres in India revive pre-Covid-19 hiring plans, grow headcount. Global in-house centres (GICs), or captive units, of most multinational firms are going ahead with their pre-Covid-19 hiring plans in India after a brief lull in the first few months of the pandemic, according to leading recruitment firms.
- Market Mapping: A Quick Tool for Competitive Advantage A quick tool to observe and understand competition is Market Mapping! This involves understanding the competitors by mapping and analyzing talent across all functions.
- Interim hiring: A perspective All organizations are grappling to make sense of business realities, but work has not ceased. Many professionals will attest that the quantum of work in the pandemic era has actually increased.
- The evolution of the GIC and Shared Services landscape in India with Mr. Deepak Puligadda In this edition of the Fireside Chat Series, we bring a conversation with Mr. Deepak Puligadda, EVP and Head of Corporate Services at Edelweiss Financial Services regarding the evolution of the GIC and Shared Services landscape in India. We also talked about the emergence of Interim talent management in the current scenario.
- Learning to Fly the Hybrid Way: EdTech’s Boom and Opportunities. “EdTech” has evolved over the last few years and emerged to become the fastest growing sector during Covid-19. Increase in digitization, the start-up ecosystem continuously innovating to provide new services, the ever evolving consumer base and the COVID-19 situation has given the sector a huge boost.
- Mediation as a means of dispute resolution with Dr. Vinay Koparkar Insightful conversation with Dr. Vinay Koparkar (VK) where he spoke about his personal and professional journey while sharing some great insights about mediation which still remains an unpopular topic in the dispute resolution process in India.
- Covid-19 vaccines: How airlines around the world are preparing for ‘mission of the century’
- India joins the EUROPEAN GREEN PACT: Through the Department of Biotechnology, India is open to co-financing Indian researchers in European consortia
- India jumps four places to rank among top 50 in Global Innovation Index
- Niti Aayog expects Atal Innovation Mission to become “garage” for entrepreneurial technology in India
- SPAIN is an active part of the Working Group for the Alliance between the EU and India in Innovation
- CDTI joins the Reflection Exercise on the State and Perspectives of Bilateral Relations between Spain and India led by the Spain-India Council Foundation
- Spanish listed companies are preparing to remunerate shareholders in 2021 | Markets
- Special Report Spain: Business and Innovation
Past & Next Events
- Webinar – “India 2020 & Beyond: The Human Capital Perspective” on July 31st by Catenon Worldwide Executive search
- Webinar -EU Water Partnership webinar, which was an info session on project funding and technical support by the DeveloPPP.de Program for water companies of EU / EFTA countries, on Aug 28th by European Business and Technology Centre (EBTC)
- Webinar – India-EU Water Partnership Info session , with the purpose to release a Project reference paper., within the DevelopPPP.de Program. on 31st Aug by EBTC
- Webinar – “India-EU Water Partnership (IEWP) Project, for the release of reference paper of reuse of Treated Waste Water on Sept 7th by EBTC)
- Video Conference Call – Video-conference call with Mr Sanjay Verma, Ambassador of India in Spain , to discuss and analyze the situation of Spanish companies operating in India during Covid19, and the opinion about the various recent policy initiatives by GoI, including Atmanirbhar Bharat.on 10th Sept by ISCC.
- Webinar – “challenges for SMEs in Financing” & to discuss the outline of product standards policy and contextualization of EU-India product standards. On 23rd Sept by EEG (European Economic Group)
- Closed door Interaction – Diplomatic & Industry Leadership session , where the Hon’ble Minister of Commerce and Industry & Railways, Shri Piyush Goyal, delivered the keynote address on “The importance of forging closed bilateral trade and investment relations between Europe and India” on 7th Oct by European Business and Technology Centre
- Webinar – “Principles of Storm Proof and Future Proof Organizations: BUILDING ORGANISATIONAL RESILIENCE by Dr. Joseph Shield, Partner – CUSP (Coaching to Unlock Significant Potential) Services, on 23rd Oct by ISCC
- Presentation -of the II Barometer on the Climate and Outlook for Spanish Investment in the UK, initiative aims to enhance the value of Spanish investment in the United Kingdom which can be perfectly replicable in other countries, on 27th Oct by ‘The Spanish Chamber of Commerce in the United Kingdom’
- Webinar – UN Women Workshop on “The Women’s Empowerment Principles” on 28th Oct by EBTC
- Webinar – “Accelerating Digital Transformation: Synergies between Spain & India” was opened by the Indian Ambassador in Spain (H.E Mr. Sanjay Verma), imparted by panelist from IE University (Instituto de Empresa S.L.) & indian tech companies operating in Spain on 5th Nov by ISCC
- Virtual Roadshow – of the Indian Innovation Ecosystem for European Start-ups to explore opportunities in Indian innovation ecosystem and learn how to develop business through A European Innovation Zone in India (EIZI) which is a soft landing place for start-ups on 24th Nov by CDTI.
- Virtual Presentation and debate – by the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism. Secretary of State for Trade, on the special issue on India in ICE Magazine: India, a huge potential subject to great challenges, accompanied by a round table on business opportunities and challenges facing the country, on 27th Nov
The aim of the Chamber is creating a forum in which sharing experiences, exchange and contacts, with the aim of promoting the economic relations between the Spanish and the Indian business communities, building and setting a framework, in which to join efforts to solve common issues, and promote the Spain brand.
Because of that, Indo Spanish Chamber of Commerce embraces Spanish companies doing business in India, other Spanish companies interested on doing business in India, and Indian firms who wish to do business with Spanish firms or in Spain.