Release 3 – Year I October 2019
- The Indo-Spanish Chamber receives the status of Official Chamber The Spanish Government announced the granting of official status to the Indo-Spanish Chamber of Commerce, making it the benchmark for Spanish companies seeking to do business in India.
- Mahou India follows launch, learn & scale philosophy Mahou group has launched Mahou Maestra Wheat Beer in India. The brand caters to the premium segment and engages with audiences through two broad pillars – gastronomy and football.
- EFE news agency is celebrating its 80th anniversary EFE news agency is celebrating its 80th anniversary. Eight decades of showing you the world, always on the ground, wherever the news happens.
- Talgo: A peek into the Indian Railways’ blueprint to roll out private trains. The Indian Railways (IR) is set to embark on a new journey by embracing private passenger trains and divesting its near-total monopoly.
- La Caixa: creation of an innovation platform in northern India to improve the quality of life of poor communities through employment. They have developed an action and learning platform to promote job creation in two rural areas in Uttar Pradesh (India): Varanasi and Jhansi.
- Gilco Global: 10 Most Promising Lift & Elevator Solution Providers – 2019 A quality-driven organization focusing on the design, manufacture, installation, maintenance and modernization of lifts, escalators, moving walkways and mobility solutions.
- Indra is developing advanced transportation services based on drone technology The company will develop key technologies to provide secure and autonomous drones for complex applications in the fields of transportation, construction, logistics…
- Facebook to live stream all 2019 LaLiga matches in India Facebook Sports will beam live all the 380 matches in the 2019 Spanish LaLiga which also has a huge fan following in India
- Business Breakfast – 18th November (Venue: Economic and Commercial Office Spanish Embassy – Delhi)
- Spanish Wines Tasting Event – 27th November (Venue:Imperfecto SHOR Café, Pride Plaza Hotel – Aerocity – Delhi)
- Christmas Lunch – 13th December (Venue:Roseate House Hotel – Aerocity – Delhi)
- Business Breakfast – January (To be fixed) (Venue: Economic and Commercial Office Spanish Embassy – Delhi)
- Quarterly Meeting – 17th January (Venue:Ibis Hotel – Aerocity – Delhi)
- Cocktail Event – January (To be fixed) (January (To be fixed)
The aim of the Chamber is creating a forum in which sharing experiences, exchange and contacts, with the aim of promoting the economic relations between the Spanish and the Indian business communities, building and setting a framework, in which to join efforts to solve common issues, and promote the Spain brand.
Because of that, Indo Spain Chamber of Commerce embraces Spanish companies doing business in India, other Spanish companies interested on doing business in India, and Indian firms who wish to do business with Spanish firms or in Spain.