Release 10- Year-III 2021
- The Very Low-Calorie Ketogenic Diet (VLCK) is being increasingly adopted to fight obesity in the healthiest way possible.
Progen Weight Management came up with a new method called “Progen Method”. It is a European medical treatment for fast weight loss, without hunger and feeling energetic. The protocol is based on a Very-Low-Calorie Ketogenic Diet, that allows you to safely lose weight at the exclusive expense of fat, preserving muscle mass and avoiding the rebound effect.
- Growing High with Humility.
Our primary aim with the new website is to provide an easier way to gain information about Alonso India as well as the Group Alonso (Alonso Group) activities and service offerings. Our present and prospective clients will find useful information about the Shipping Industry and a deeper understanding about the Alonso India service verticals.
- LaLiga, Vicente Ferrer Foundation inaugurate first residential women’s academy in India.
Vicente Ferrer Foundation, through the Rural Development Trust (RDT), has launched the first residential academy for girls in Anantapur. 20 girls, aged under 15, all from the region’s rural communities, have been selected for a programme.
- Role of new age technologies in the field of law.
According to the Article written by Mr. Rahul Chadha (managing partner) & Mr. Neeraj Prakash (partner) from Chadha & Co. on “Recent developments in technology have enabled the legal profession to automate various processes and operate more like a services business, than the ‘profession’ that it is. The efficiencies that technology have enabled have resulted in improved service levels, higher quality, and in some cases, a reduction in legal costs for clients”.
- Addressing sexual harassment in the virtual workplace.
According to the Article in People Matters by [Chadha & Co.] The workplace sexual harassment is the most predominant type of violence against women and girls worldwide and adversely affects employees’ physical and psychological health, disturbs employment trajectories, and reduces financial prosperity. A large number of women reported being subjected to new forms of sexual harassment online such as “zoom-bombing”
- Deoleo shares best-practice to safeguard the quality and integrity of extra virgin olive oil throughout the value chain. Deoleo shares best-practice to protect extra virgin olive oil throughout the value chain, from the collection of olives through to shipping and storage of the product.
- CaixaBank completes the largest technological and commercial integration in the Spanish banking sector The technological integration is a crucial moment in any merger process and, in this case, we faced one of the biggest operations in the history of the Spanish financial sector, in terms of business volume, amount of data and the complexity of the technological structures. It has been crucial to have managed it quickly, minimising the impact on clients and with all security guarantees
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar inaugurates oxygen plant installed by Ebro India in Karnal. This oxygen plant will help people get better medical infrastructure and reduce the scarcity of Oxygen. They have felicitate and distribute the cheques of ‘Kalpana Chawla Awards’ to the top 20 girl students
- Ebro posted a net turnover of €2,082.8 million in the first nine months of 2021. Once again the year-on-year comparison is distorted by the effect of compulsive shopping in 2020, but in terms of CAGR 2021/2019 turnover grew by 6.9%, revealing the trust and interest of consumers in the differentiation of our brands and products
- Salico group grows, establishing a new company in India.The new company Salico Metal Solutions Pvt. Ltd located in Kolkata, India. This venture is born with the spirit of servicing customers in India and for this task Salico Metal has a team of talented engineers highly trained and with a broad experience in our field of business.
- Acciona, the second most sustainable electricity company in the world and the first in Spain. The DJSI places Acciona as the first Spanish company and the second in the world within the global selective for the electricity sector.
- AXPERIA VENTURES is launching in collaboration with CHUTZPAH LAB (Challengy) an Environmental Innovation Factory in Israel. They offer a hybrid environmental innovation platform, to provide work and training sessions on-site (in Israel and at client’s facilities) and online, as often as needed.
- Prime Minister’s meeting with Prime Minister of Spain on the side-lines of G20 Summit in Rome
- Shri Dinesh K. Patnaik appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Kingdom of Spain
- PM Modi bats for Spanish biz in India during meeting with Sanchez in Rome
- At-Risk’ Nations’ Fliers To Pay For 7-Day Quarantine In Maharashtra
- India, Spain ink pact to strengthen Exim trade
- Spain’s Hipra eyes EU use of COVID-19 vaccine, rivalling Novavax
- Entry requirements in Spain for travelers coming from India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Maldives and Bhutan for tourism/business purposes
- Tourism in Spain to be back to pre-COVID level by 2022
- Spain Imposes Mandatory Testing Requirement Against Arrivals From High-Risk Countries
- Spain’s parliament approves biggest budget in country’s history
Government India/Spain – New notifications
- Annual financial statement of the Central Government for year 2021 -2022
- Statement on subsidies and subsidy related schemes
- PLI for textiles: Centre mulls flexible timelines
- Food Processing Sector’s share in country’s total FDI inflows at just 1.5 per cent : Ministry
- Govt to enhance funding under PLI for solar manufacturing to Rs 24,000 cr, says R K Singh
- Production Linked Incentive Scheme (PLI) for Large Scale Electronics Manufacturing
- Bilateral Trade Statistics
- India : Promotion of Fishing Industry.
- Spain Tenders 2021/22
- Elaboration, Transportation and Delivery of Prepared Meals and Complementary Tender
- Ministerio de Electrónica y Tecnología de la Información
- Spanish government set to extend furlough schemes for one year
- EU, India eye deeper cooperation on solar, green hydrogen
- ITC aims to assist Spain in creating sustainable trade
- Spain Balance of Trade
- Spain to give €3 billion in digital bonuses to one million SMEs and self-employed
Past & Next Events
- Quarterly Meeting: ISCC quarterly meeting was held on 17th September 2021.
- Webinar: ISCC participated along with all Asian Spanish Chambers abroad in a Webinar organized by FEDECOM APAC about “Oportunidades de negocio en APAC para compañías españolas después de la pandemia” (in Spanish language), on 29th September 2021.
- EU AGM & Board Meeting: ISCC was given a board level seat representing Spain in the Council of EU Chambers Of Commerce in India (EU Chambers), participated in AGM, Board Meeting and attended annual conference on 29th September 2021.
- Cocktail & Dinner: : ISCC organized a cocktail and dinner in Delhi, on 30th Sept 2021.
- ISCC invited to participate members in the aid initiative by “Spanish Institute for Foreign Trade for internationalization (ICEX), LOCALIZA 2021, aimed at supporting the establishment or long term consolidation of Spanish SMEs outside the geographical boundaries of the member states of the European Union”.
- Webinar: Webinar organized by ICEX, Indo Spanish Chamber of Commerce and the Economic and Commercial Office of Spain in Mumbai about “Gestión de Cobros y Pagos en transacciones comerciales en India” (in Spanish language), on 7th October 2021.
- Event : ISCC participated in the Networking event organized by FEDECOM APAC for members of Spanish Chambers in APAC pertaining consultancy industry on 27th October 2021.
- Quarterly Meeting: ISCC AGM was held on 19th November 2021.
The Indo-Spanish Chamber of Commerce is a private, non-profit organization where Spanish and Indian business firms exchange knowledge and experience on how best to confront the challenges of operating in India. Working together, the Chamber helps its members to connect their business with other businesses and with opportunities. Endorsed by the Spanish Government, the Chamber enhances economic ties between Spain and India.