Release 5 – Year II May 2020
- ISCC: Accredited chamber to stamp labor agreements of Spanish nationals who want to get an employment visa in India The ISCC has received a formal approval from the Indian Embassy in Spain, as an accredited chamber to stamp labor agreements of Spanish nationals who want to get an employment visa in India, which is a FRRO requisite for those wishing to work in India.
- Rhenus new Mega Distribution Center in Delhi NCR The new Mega Distribution Center in Delhi NCR has an area of 350,000 sq. Ft. with 32,000 Pallet Positions. Consisting of Ground + 7 level racking, temperature-controlled room with the latest material handling equipment, dock levelers…
- Mahou India logo: creating a distance between its three foundational pillars of “m”. Yet they are “Closer than Ever”! This adaptation of Mahou’s logo shows its respect, solidarity and gratitude to all the people who have been fighting the COVID-19.
- Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas: COVID-19 and M&A in India: Navigating Risks and Understanding Opportunities From a legal standpoint, we believe that there will be consequent changes and fundamental shifts in the M&A landscape Concepts such as telemedicine have gained prominence pursuant to the rapid development of information technology and the need to service the requirements of patients REITs in India: Some predictions for the next 24 months (and beyond)
- Zirkel Infraca appoint to Toshi Automations Solutions, MMC Doortech Services and Nayak as Official dealers With the current COVID-19 pandemic deeply affecting the World, Zirkel Infraca Pvt is developing its Strategic Dealership Plan 2020.
- ISCC join hands with the Association Of Infrastructure Industry (India) as a strategic partner In its fourth year, supported by ISCC, the initiative India Infrastructure Summit will bring together all the stakeholders of the Indian Infrastructure domain under one roof to discuss “Executable Intelligence” for the growth of infrastructure in India on March 6, 2020.
- PSL: COVID-19 and commercial contracts: Is force majeure innovation the panacea or another pandemic? If hindrance to the performance is a consequence of the current crises, the parties may find temporary relief under the force majeure clause of the contract or may have the right to assert its termination under the doctrine of frustration under the Contract Act.
- Ebro channels one million euros through its Arroz SOS brand for the battle against Covid-19 Arroz SOS, one of the flagships of the Ebro Foods Group’s rice business in Spain, donates one million euros to the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic in Spain.
- Prosegur: COME IN, an open door to security in the future. Prosegur is the first global private security company to launch an Open Innovation programme. With this initiative, continue incorporating knowledge in order to design, create and develop the protection solutions of the future.
- Prosegur and Telefonica closes deal for the joint management of the Alarm business in Spain
Past & Next Events
- Cocktail Event – 5th February (6 pm) Subject: Indian Budget 20-21 (Venue: Canto Restaurant and Banquet, lower Parel, Mumbai)
- Business Breakfast – 7th February Subject: Data privacy regulation in India (Venue:Banco Sabadell premises -Hindustan Times House, KG Marg, New Delhi, 110001)
- India Infrastructure Summit – 6th March (ISCC participation as a Strategic Partner) (Venue:( ITC Maurya New Delhi)
- Webinar: “Business Continuity in Times of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) – an Indian Perspective”, on April 1st by ‘Khaitan & Co”
- Webinar: “Special Measures on Taxation, and selected solutions for the Corporate issues during the Lockdown”, on April 21st by DMD Advocates
- Webinar: “Challenges related to corporate and company compliances faced by EU SMEs in India’” on April 29th by European Economic Group (EEG)
- Webinar:“Manage the Impacts on Supply Chains during COVID 19”, on April 30th by Rhenus Logistics.
- Quarterly Members Meeting – No date
- Cocktail event – No date
The aim of the Chamber is creating a forum in which sharing experiences, exchange and contacts, with the aim of promoting the economic relations between the Spanish and the Indian business communities, building and setting a framework, in which to join efforts to solve common issues, and promote the Spain brand.
Because of that, Indo Spanish Chamber of Commerce embraces Spanish companies doing business in India, other Spanish companies interested on doing business in India, and Indian firms who wish to do business with Spanish firms or in Spain.